- Tapered wedge shape offers 50% greater capacity than the standard Mag-Tank, yet retains a lean profile at its base; tapers from 4.5 in. wide at the stem down to 1.5 in.
- Contoured top flap is held in place by a magnetic buckle with mechanical engagement—no zippers—for quick access to snacks, keys and other supplies
- Easily opens one-handed while riding by pulling outward on the cord loop
- Cover material is designed to shed rain and spray, but due to the large panel opening, it is not a sealed or waterproof bag
- Flap-style opening means small objects can come out of the bag from rough trails or laying the bike on its side; keep loose items like keys or gummy bears in ziplock bags
- Grippy top-tube strap has a double-back wrap for excellent stability
- Adjustable-height daisy chain with cam-locking front strap attachment has a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Wraparound panel is padded with EVA closed-cell foam
- Interior lined with yellow and red fabric for greater visibility
Made in USA.
View all Revelate Designs Bike Frame Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
85 cubic inches
Revelate RevVX 21; 42 XPac; 420-denier yellow and red lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections; HDPE sheets
8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
Discount Online – Revelate Designs Mag-Tank 2000 Top-Tube Bag
SKU: Backpacks bags 169 Categories: Bike Frame Bags, On-Bike Packs
Bike Frame Bags
Bike Cargo Racks
There are no reviews yet.